Сеансы связи будут проходить на английском языке, ниже приведены вопросы участников сеансов связи, которые будут заданы космонавтам:
- 1. Kasia (14): What scientific experiments are carried out on the space station at present?
2. Michal (12): How does the magnetic needle work in space?
3. Julia (12): How do you handle different illnesses?
4. Piotr (15): How would a pendulum clock work on board of the ISS?
5. Magda (13): Was there anything that surprised or impressed you during your stay in space?
6. Oskar (15): What was the largest mammal (except for humans) which was on the ISS?
7. Patrycja (13): How do flying insects behave in zero gravity?
8. Blazej (16): Do you know how many centimeters your body lengthened in weightlessness?
9. Szymon (14): Is it easy to use a pen or a fountain pen on the space station?
10.Oliwia (16): Do you think that time in space passes faster?
11. Damian (18): How do you observe and explore the Moon?
12. Jakub (15): What or how did you feel when you saw the Earth from space for the first time?
13. Tomasz (15): Does Kirobo work well and fulfill its mission on the ISS?
14. Jakub (16): Is it hard to get used to weightlessness?
15. Arek (19): Is it possible to be able to breed crystals in weightlessness?
What should I do if I wanted to become an astronaut? I mean what
educational path should I follow, which degree would be the best to
take, in your opinion?
2. Do you have particular memories you would like to share with us?
3. Why is it important going to the outer space? Is it more important to spend money on space missions than on other fields?
4. How many crew members are there with you? Have you been trained also to get along well to each other?
5. How long does it take you to regain all your physical ability when you come back to Earth?
6. What types of experiments are you currently running? Which are the most useful for mankind?
7. What do you do when you get sick in space? Do you need a doctor on board the ISS?
8. Have you ever been scared to fly in space?
9. How long are the missions?
10. What is the strangest question you have been asked by students?
11. Do you believe that someday man will discover other planets that support life?
12. How often do micro- meteoroids collide with your space shuttle? How difficult is to avoid them?
13. Will it be possible for astronauts to land on other planets in the future?
14. How is the International Space Station able to keep in contact with the Mission Control Center?
15. What type of antennas do you use for it?
16. What kind of operating system do you use in the space station?
17. What are your daily tasks in the space station and how do you spend your free time?
18. What kind of training do you need to become an astronaut?
19. How long did it take you to reach your destination orbit?
и поделитесь с друзьями в соц сетях: